The information you provide is used to process transactions, improve Lauren Bee products and services, and communicate with you as needed. Lauren Bee shares your information with trusted third parties who assist in operating the Site, who conduct official Lauren Bee business, and who service customers and visitors with data processing. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Lauren Bee does not share your personal information with unrelated third parties.
Personally Identifying Information
- When session inquiries are made from the Site, your name, email address, phone number(s) and any shared comments and/or session specifications are collected. This data is shared only with the trusted third party transaction processor(s).
- For the purposes of signing up for the mailing list, you are required to submit your name and email address. This mailing list data is shared only with the email service processor(s).
- To submit comments to the Lauren Bee blog, your comment submission may contain personally identifiable information, at your discretion; this personally identifiable information is shared with any and all user(s) of the Site, as it is publicly viewable on the Internet..
- Lauren Bee may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on the Lauren Bee blog.
Non-personally identifying information
Like most website operators, Lauren Bee collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time stamps of each visitor request. Lauren Bee’s sole purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors navigate and utilize the Site.
Disclosure of Information
Lauren Bee will not share your personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information, except:
- To Lauren Bee’s employees, contractors, or trusted service providers who need to know the information in order to best operate on Lauren Bee’s behalf;
- Where it is required in order to comply with lawful government process (e.g. a court or administrative agency subpoena); or
- When Lauren Bee believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lauren Bee, third parties, or the public at large.
Lauren Bee takes reasonable and sound precautions to safeguard your personally and potentially personally identifiable information. However, no Internet data exchange can be guaranteed as fully secure. You acknowledge that information you share via the Site could potentially be accessed by an unknown and possibly unidentifiable third party. You agree that Lauren Bee is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through the Site without prior knowledge or permission, and you release Lauren Bee from all claims arising out of or related to the use of such information.
Minors and Juveniles
Lauren Bee does not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from users of this Site who are under 18 years of age. No personally-identifiable information should be submitted via this Site by visitors under 18 years of age without the prior written consent of their parent or legal guardian. If you are an adult and have reason to believe that a minor under your supervision has, without your permission, provided his or her personal information to this Site, you may email Lauren Bee at lauren (at) laurenbee (dot) com.
Updating Your Information & opt Out
You may update your personal information by emailing Lauren Bee at lauren (at) laurenbee (dot) com. Additionally, you may at any time request to no longer receive communications from Lauren Bee, and/or to have your personally identifying information deleted from Lauren Bee’s records by emailing Lauren Bee at lauren (at) laurenbee (dot) com.